Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 6 - Describe a Dark/Turbulent Moment In Your Life #26 Day Blog Challenge


The darkest moment in my whole entire life was when I was told told that I could not have children. It was a real slap in the face as I had always wanted to be a Mum and my whole plans and dreams for the future had to change.  The love and support from my Hubby during these times has made me love him even more and I know he is with me for me and not for my child bearing abilities. All I can say is it has made us a stronger couple, I know a lot of relationships wouldn't make it through what we have and I thank my lucky stars every day that I met my Hubby.

3 comments:

Jade Wright said...

That must have been such a difficult thing to go through - you are very blessed to have such a wonderful hubby supporting you.

You never know though, miracles happen. Otherwise, there are so many beautiful children in the world that need loving families and I have no doubt that you would make a little childs life amazing if you adopted.

Beautiful, honest post. Thank you for sharing something so raw xxxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

Wow, that must have been really, really hard to experience but what a wonderful blessing you have such a lovely man-quite right too! x

Unknown said...

Ohh you are one strong woman! This must be really hard and support from your man is really important, so I can see he is a good man. All the best to both of you!