Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Afternoon Walks

 



 
 
I feel so bad for Mindy Cat as he is not going on his daily walks. It's so dark in the morning before  I leave for work and it's dark when I get home from work. So every weekend we try and make it up to him, by going on extra long walks. We are so lucky that we back onto a park and it's a park that is not used by many people. We sometimes grab a picnic rug, books and the cat and read our books in the sun. The cat is so good and just lies on the rug with us, if people walk past they give us the strangest looks. Almost everyone on our street knows us because we walk the cat, they probably call me the crazy cat lady and I'm ok with that. There are far worse things you could be called. Hope you had a lovely weekend and made the most of your two days of freedom.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah working in Winter sucks, stupid short days *sigh*

I find it awesome that you walk your kitty :P

Oh and cutest sweater!

daisychain said...

I wish I could take Mae on walks! x

Midwest Muse said...

Cats on leashes is so freakin' cute.

Shybiker said...

You two look so cute together. Cats are great.

Imogen said...

I can relate and really appreciate this. My parents walk my cat during the day and they go to so much effort to make sure Juliette has long and enjoyable walks. I didn’t know anyone else who walks their cat so I love that you do too. Beautiful idea and you look gorgeous together.

Claire said...

so I have to ask...why do you walk the cat!? does she not go outside otherwise? I used to have a rabbit when I was 10 and when we went away to my grans we would take him with us and let him out on the way on a lead haha!!

Kezzie said...

Awwww, it's a nice idea! He's very handsome- my Sophie was a similar sort of cat!x

Indy said...

Wow, you take your cat for walks! Every time I've tried this my cat lies down and won't move, haha! Maaaaybe I'll try again after reading this, though.

Your kitty is so lovely!

Louise said...

hehe I think it's so cute that you take your cat for walks :) xx

Emmett Katherine said...

Cute cat :) that's great you're able to walk him at all - some cats hate the leash and refuse to move!!

Emmett - Spell & The Gypsy Collective Giveaway

Down by the sea said...

I have never seen a cat on a lead. Our cat joins in when we take our dog for a walk locally but she would never allow us to use a lead!
Sarah x

Unknown said...

OMG that is so cute that you walk your cat! Sorry its not often that I see that occurring so my excitement is large.

Taylor Bishop said...

OMG Your cat must be the most amazing cat in the world. I can hardly get cats to come to me when I call them and your is on a leash.