Saturday, November 2, 2013

October In A Nuthsell......

How fast has October flown, it is going to be Christmas before we know it. I know the next couple of months are going to be crazy busy with Christmas catch ups and Christmas parties. I don't think time is going to slow down until the New Year. I hope you all had a lovely October some of my highlights were Halloween, going to the Rugby 7's, purchasing my first Peter Alexander PJ's, finding a old steam train, and purchasing the cutest little cat badge you have ever seen. Enjoy November and make the most of 2013 because it's going to be over before we know it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful October. It's crazy how fast we are nearing the end of the year!

xx Carina

Claudia Moser said...

That is true, Christmas is around the corner

Claire said...

I've done most of my xmas shopping!! yey!! love your outfit :)

Shybiker said...

You're right. Once Halloween ends, the holiday frenzy starts and picks up steam. Before we know it, it's January and we're exhausted. Thanks again for joining the Halloween party -- I liked your costume the best!

Imogen said...

Looking so wonderful! I agree that your first pair of Peter Alexander PJs are incredibly exciting! Time is just passing by too quickly at the moment.

thegirlhassparke said...

woot woo look how good you look in that costume!! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone, i am so not ready for christmas.

dunia kecil indi said...

i love that cat badge! and you look awesome with the costume :) xx