Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Wonders - Seaworld

I had a amazing day at Seaworld. I could spend hours in the aquarium watching all the animals and I have a new found respect for penguins after going to their exhibition. I think the penguins were watching us more than we were watching them and their walk is just so cute! The dolphin show amazes me. I don't think it's changed in the last ten years but I still walk out with a huge grin on my face after watching it. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!!

9 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

What a great location, I also look forward to oir visit to Tenerifa to LoroPark in November to see similar shows!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I havent been here since I was like 13! I loved the polar bears when I was there.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my last post, it means alot :)

Imogen said...

Fabulous photos. The penguins are so adorable. Sea World brings back so many memories for me.

Claire said...

ahhhh! Kirstin went to SeaWorld last week!!

HighlandFling said...

I love aquariums! Fish are just so pretty! Penguins are of course rather great too!

I hope you had a great time.

Emma x

Anonymous said...

cool and fun photos!

Unknown said...

Never been and really want to go! Love your pics :)

Lisa said...

Oh I LOVE the penguins! So cute!

chantilly said...

i love aquariums! the penguins are always the cutest :)

Chantilly