Saturday, June 1, 2013

May In A Nutshell

May has been such a fun month I had a weekend away with the girls from work. We got our faces painted at the markets and had a total blast.
My friend has purchased a puppy Grid he is the cutest dog ever. I think that I am in love, he is still in the cute cuddly stage where he just falls asleep on your lap.
I have started to do fun runs every other weekend. I am so proud of myself as my time just keeps getting better and better.

Reading: City of Bone Series
Watching: Catching up on Revenge (how good is season 2)
Doing:  Organising my Birthday party and catching up on letters for pen pals.
Using: My Slow Cooker now that I have got over the initial fear of burning the house down I cant stop using it.
Making: Plans for the future
Listening: Mumford and Sons
In June: I want to look after myself so I don't get any winter colds.

14 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

This post was a lovely wrap, nice to know you are doing well!

Unknown said...

That is so great you started running. I also started in May and now it's raining almost everyday so running is not an option right now :/
Love the first pic, you all look so pretty!

daisychain said...

Grid is so damn cute! x

Claire said...

wow, a fun run every other weekend? that's some achievement!! xx

Kezzie said...

Hello lovely! So nice to see you doing so well! You and your friends look lovely together in the first photo! The runs sound very good- something I should aspire to since my muscles are aching due to crouching to do gardening yesterday- NOT good!xx

Imogen said...

A lovely weekend away must have been amazing, and face painting how fun! Adorable puppy. It's great you are getting into running. Makes me want to start up again. I love that motivation of improving times.

ALLIE NYC said...

OMG the puppy is A-dorable!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Lesley Kim said...

great post! i love that you have started fun runs.. soo motivating! =)

ps. do you want to follow each other?

lesleykim.blogspot.com

LesleyKim

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! May was a rough month for me because of how intense finals can be :/

www.trendinginfashion.blogpost.com

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Good work on the running! I'm a terrible runner. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I can never do more than 1km (and that's pushing it, haha).

x Jasmine

Bhushavali said...

You girls look super gorgeous! That dog is super adorable! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

thegirlhassparke said...

Girls weekends are the best!! I have one coming up in September and am already counting down :)

I am heading back to the gym tomorrow and am terrified at how unfit I will be - need to get back into a routine!! Good luck with the running :)

Gracie said...

I love that you had your face painted. How fun that must have been. Good on you for doing fun runs. I need to run more. x

Unknown said...

Congrats on all of this great news - especially the fun runs!

Sarah xxx