Friday, August 3, 2012

Walking The Cat





My little Mindy Cat had kidney failure a while ago, and we are very lucky to still have him. One thing we had to do when we got him back from the vet, was make him a inside cat. Mindy wasn't very happy about this, but has grown used to it after time. Well I had the brain wave of getting him a cat lead so he could still go outside on adventures. I would be with him making sure he doesn't eat any grass, cause my little boy loves grass. These are photos from our first walk. He is slowly getting used to the lead and is happy for me to put it on him now. So we will see how this works out. Look at that sky its so clear, even though it is freezing here at the moment.
Have a lovely weekend XXX

12 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Your cat is so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm glad your kitty is still okay! haha I've never seen a cat on a leash before, but its adorable!

Claudia Moser said...

Happy all is well with your cat!

Aimeecakes said...

Awww he's such a beautiful cat! And that's a super way for him to still manage to go outside, although I've never had a cat that would allow me to put a leash on it...

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

I'm sorry you had to go through that with Mindy, but I'm glad he's okay! My friend walks her cat on a harness and lead, and he likes it...he demands his walk at the same time every day.

Aliya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aliya said...

Aww, this is so adorable!! I'm very particular about what my cats eat too. Casper gets to go out for walks on a lead as well, but he's such a fattybum, we had to get him a dog's harness!!

x Aliya
Hill Side Story: Personal Style Blog

Unknown said...

naw, he is so cute :)

When I moved house and had to lock up my kitty inside for 2 weeks, I put her in a harness connected to a long rope so she could explore without running away. It was so funny, she really didn't like the lead at all!

Talitha xx

Unknown said...

Good for you for taking such lovely lovely care of your sweet boy - give give him a pat for me. Sarah xxx

Louise said...

Aw I'm glad he's doing better! he's so cute xx

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh no poor Mindy, glad that he is settling into being a house cat.

ShyScout said...

Aw. I am glad he is doing better. The cat lead is such a good idea. He looks like he is having such a good time in the last photo :]