Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tag i'm it!!!!!

I was recently tagged by Talitha TTime chatter Tal's blog is full of recipes, diy's, her gorgeous clothes and her beautiful cat Le chat and new addition to the family a little puppy dog called Alan.

Well this is what I need to do


First Things First, The Rules:
You must post the rules.
 Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
 Tag eleven people and link them on your post. Let them know you’ve tagged them!

The facts:


1. I have just started personal training sessions for the next 2 months, twice a week. Wish me luck as I am going to need it.

2. I love fancy dress parties any excuse to wear a costume. I especially love traditional costumes from other countries.


3. I'm left handed

4. I have hazel eyes.

5. I spend way to much time reading blogs.

6. I collect postcards.

7. I love finding new music like Alessi's Ark. New to me maybe old to you but if you haven't heard of her check her out.

8. I'm going to Bali in May for my friends 40Th Birthday

9. I can't wait to retire. The getting old bit I'm not keen on but the not having to work ever again would be brilliant.

10. I am a celebrity stalker


11. I am renewing my wedding vows this year

The questions:


1. Cat person or dog person?
I have grown up with cats so I have a soft spot for them but I love dogs just as much.

2. Who is your hero, and why?
My cat cause he shouldn't still be with us and has beaten all the odds and is still the adorable boy he always was. I am touching wood as I type this and hope I don't jinx myself by typing it.

3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Emu and it wasn't actually that bad.

4. What’s your favourite book?
Anne of Green Gables series.

5. If you could have 6 people, living or dead, over for a dinner party at your place, who would you invite?
Kylie and Dannii Minogue I'm a huge fan.
Adam Hills to keep me laughing.
Zooey Deshanel cause I feel like I know her already.
Orlando Bloom just for the perv factor
and my hubby cause he would be annoyed if I had a dinner party and kicked him out of the house for the night and didn't invite him.

6. What is your favourite song?
Love Shack always gets me dancing.

7. What language/s do you speak?
English I speak alot of crap as well but I don't think that that's an official language yet.

8. What is the number one thing on your “bucket list”?
Great Wall of China

9. How do you like your coffee?
I HATE coffee!!!

10. Who would play you in a biopic of your life?
Zooey Deshanel - shes so cute! Copying yours Talitha cause I love her as well.


11. Which animal would you steal from the zoo, and how would you get it out of there?
A monkey, I would put the monkey on my back and tell security that it was a very realistic back pack.

Then tagged:
I'm using the same questions cause I like them so much and I'm a lazy girl.
Tagging the love to

Ellisiam
Gracie Bella Butterfly
Porcelain complection
KezzieAG
Paper Moons and Macarons

14 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Well hello to a fellow leftie!! I'm a huge fan of Zooey too, I love The New Girl so quirky! xx

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the personal training sessions! #BEASTMODE


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Maija said...

I love cats too :) and anne Of Green Gables was my favourite book as a child xo
and thank you for visiting my blog :)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That draped gown is lovely! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com./

ShyScout said...

Love that you are also a celeb stalker :] very awesome!! And I love parties that require you to dress up or wear costumes - they are the most fun. Have fun in Bali - wow!

Vanessa Mercado said...

nice tag!!! a great way to know you and other bloggers as well....

love your blog!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

heyheyhey said...

thank you for commenting on my blog ! followed too ! follow back ? :)

Julia said...

What a great post!
And yay, thank you for tagging me, now I get to do one of my own :)

P.s Crap should be an offical language - I'm fluent ha ha

Gawgus things... said...

Love these q and a's!Good luck with the monkey ;)

Emma xx

Leslie Quiros said...

traditional costumes are always a treat. I love them too!
xo,
LMQ

Ashley said...

Traditional costumes are so intriguing...I need to travel more. Badly.

Good luck with the training sessions! Do blog about how they're working and how you're doing...I'm intrigued!

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

That's so cool that your renewing your wedding vows! I think that's so romantic.

Aliya said...

Aw,Luan I just saw this! I'm sorry! Will get on to doing one tonight. that sari looks so pretty on you! How old's your cat? And do go climb the Great Wall of China - its pretty amazing. Also, if you're already in Beijing, make sure you spend a morning at the Summer Palace - that's my absolute favourite place there!

x Aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I thought I had already commented on this! Stupid Blogger. ANYWAY thank you for tagging me! I loved reading your answers, especially about stealing a monkey by pretending it was a backpack, haha. Genius.