Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Postcards!!!!

I have been collecting postcards for a little while now so I thought I would show you one side of my fridge. If anyone wants to help me with my collection please email me at goddess_luan@hotmail.com for my postal details. I will return the favour and send one to you as well. Cause sharing is caring x



These are some of my favourites


I love the African Animals I actually purchased these ones for myself when we were in South Africa a few years ago.


I love the vintage inspired pussycat cat card it's really sweet.


and who can resist a Where's Wally postcard!!!!

10 comments:

erleichda said...

its a fun collection! i keep always the ones sent to me ( or my family ) and i always have some cards on the side, so i don`t have to stress when birthdays and such ; ) i `d love to send you a card from Norway !

Aliya said...

Brilliant collection!! How long have you been collecting?

x Aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

Claudia Moser said...

Did you get mine? I did not see it :(

Once Upon A Time... said...

that is so much fun! you have some really amazing postcards! i would love to send you one from Malta!

jos xx

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Cool postcards! I will email you and if I can I will send a postcard from NY!

E :)

Gawgus things... said...

You've got some amazing cards here! XX

kitten roar said...

oh wow, you have all of them displayed so nicely! may have to steal the idea to show off all of my post cards as well!

valncami said...

Great collection! I love collecting things too.
XX

abutterflybyday.com

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I aim to send you a postcard a week. You cannot imagine how fun it is hunting pretty ones down for you. :)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I see mine in the pile ;)

Who do you know from Spokane?? That is where I live (when I'm not in Germany). Crazy - do tell? Is she a blogger too??

xoxo
Michelle

hot.pink.combat.boots@gmail.com