Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Wonders

On Saturday Hubby and I went to the Gold Coast to have lunch with friends on the way home we decided to have a game of Mini Putt Putt. I am not normally a competitive person but when it comes to my Hubby I like to win, but unfortunately he won by ten points. I tried to tell him that I won as I had the highest points, he just laughed and called me a sour loser.



Sunday I caught up with my girlfriend's and I met my friends pet possum Pete. Well he isn't really her pet but he lives in her garage and you can hand feed him and pat him it's pretty amazing. After meeting the Possum we went to the markets and it was so hot that we ended up buying fans to keep ourselves cooler.


Sunday afternoon I was on a mission to find some work shoes that I actually liked. I am in love with the tbars with the bows they are flat and so comfy the other pair are heels and will look great with opaque tights or cute little socks.


How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Back to the Monday grind now YUCK!

13 comments:

Anna said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend, the shoes look fantastic.
I had a very boring weekend in which I worked the majority of it, although I did go to see 'Black Swan' which I really enjoyed, although it is slightly creepy!
Thanks for your sweet comment.
x

theothersideofthepondmydear

Gawgus things... said...

Love the shoes with the bows - super cute! Sound like you had a great weekend - can't stand Mondays :( xxx

Unknown said...

Your weekend looks so fun! I stayed at home, reading and listening to the radio.. making the most the Feb weather!X
Time for Monday... x
alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. Lovely shoes. I had a child free weekend, spent time with my girl friends and going to a zumba dance class for the first time yesterday was good fun, enjoy your week, dee x

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a great day

http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

daisychain said...

I Love your shoes! xox

Rosie Savage said...

Ooh, I love a bit of crazy golf! And I'm a little competitive too :)
Both pairs of shoes are gorgeous as well,

Rosie x

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Hooray for shoes! That possum is amazing, he is sooo cute. Like an overgrown hamster ;)

Anonymous said...

YAY AUSTRALIA! haha
' I won as I had the highest points' thats something I would do!
great shoes by the way, i love the double ankle strap! x

Ivonne said...

Looks like the two of you had a blast! I've never tried mini golf before but it sure does look like fun!!

Love your shoes! :D

x

Flashes of Style said...

Aww what a sweet trip! I totally love your t-straps too <3

christie said...

sounds like a lovely weekend! i love pplaying puttputt! and those shoes are super sweet ( i especially like the first pair!)

www.christie86.blogspot.com

juznie said...

Looks like a fun weekend, MINI GOLF! :)

Super cute shoes (and possum) too.